Tuesday 26 April 2016

15 weeks pregnant with Baby Pritchard

How far along?
15 weeks and 5 days. I normally upload on a Monday but Game of Thrones happened last night.
Total weight gain?
My weight hasn't changed again from last week so still just 5lbs in total.

Maternity clothes?
I picked up two maternity bras from H&M the other day. I've not been able to wear a normal underwired bra since I was about 6 weeks because they hurt too much, but I was sick of my nipples constantly popping out of my little soft triangle bras. 

Stretch marks?
None. Still a little itchy, but not as bad as I was last week.

Sleep?
It's been a good week for sleep. I occasionally find that come lunch time at work I could quite happily have a 20 minute nap but sleep at night isn't too interrupted. The dreams I have though are really whack, they stay on my mind all day and I hate them.

Best moment this week?
Celebrating a year with Kyle, I say celebrate but we didn't do anything special, but just knowing that he's been there everyday for a whole year makes me feel so incredibly thankful. 

Miss anything?
I spent a couple of nights this week trying on a lot of my clothes that I didn't think would fit. Every single one of my skirts got packed away which makes me a little sad that I won't see them until next year probably. There's so many nice pieces in work too that there's just no point me buying whatsoever, I'll have to become a shoe hoarder this year I think...

Movement?
None. My sister said she felt flutters with my nephew at 14 weeks which my Mum said is very early with your first, I try and concentrate really hard but I'm not too sure what I'm meant to feel. Most of the time my belly just ends up rumbling.

Food cravings?
I've not craved anything this week. I could still eat ice lolly after ice lolly though.

Anything make you queasy or sick?
I was sick for the first time this week. It was all down to a teeny bit of dog poop and I'd never moved so fast in my life. I swear my sense of smell could rival a dogs at the moment. I never used to be able to smell anything before.

Gender?
I had a dream the other day that we had a girl. I keep bringing up the conversation about girls names but it's so hard. I did try suggesting Lennon but Kyle was having none of it.

Labour signs?
No.
Symptoms?
I'm still not feeling pregnant apart from my belly. I do ache more than I used to when I've been on my feet at work all day.
Belly button in or out?
In!

Mood?
I was a mess at work last week. I spent about half an hour crying two days in a row, talk about being hormonal. Work really was the last place I wanted to be, but I'm feeling better now. 

Looking forward to?
My week off work. I'm in work next week then I've got a week off. We move house on Friday so by the time my week off comes around I can just potter around the house unpacking.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on baby, it's so exciting to see how the pregnancy progresses and documenting it is such a great way to keep track :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete